Modified on: Wed, 4 Mar, 2020 at 10:16 PM
Allow organizations to apply to be an exhibitor at your event using the Exhibitor Workflow section of Attendease. To set up and manage exhibitor applications, select the Exhibitors Workflows tab on the left-hand menu.
- To begin, create an exhibitor application form
- All messaging that is directed specifically to exhibitor applicants is found by clicking the Set Messaging menu item. Customize the messaging to fit your event and if needed, add email addresses to receive a notification when a new exhibitor application has been received.
- Format the exhibitor application page on your event website, see instructions on the Build Website page.
- Invite people to apply to be an exhibitor at your event. For instructions, view the Invite Applicants screen.
- Once you have begun to receive applications, you can review applicants and either approve or reject their application
- When you approve an application, the approved sponsor will appear on the Exhibitor List page. This list also includes exhibitors that were manually added from the Exhibitors screen.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback