Modified on: Wed, 4 Mar, 2020 at 10:17 PM
If you want to allow organizations to apply to sponsor your event, use the Sponsor Workflow section of Attendease. To set up and manage sponsor applications, select the Sponsors Workflows tab on the left-hand menu.
- To begin, create a sponsor application form
- All messaging that is directed specifically to sponsor applicants is found by clicking the Set Messaging menu item. Customize the messaging to fit your event and if needed, add email addresses to receive a notification when a new sponsor application has been received.
- Format the sponsor application page on your event website, see instructions on the Build Website page.
- Invite people to apply to sponsor your event. For instructions, view the Invite Applicants screen.
- Once you have begun to receive applications, you can review applicants and either approve or reject their application
- When you approve an application, the approved sponsor will appear on the Sponsor List page. This list also includes sponsors that were manually added from the Sponsors screen.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback